Charles Barkley

Written By Star Magz on Thursday, December 22, 2011 | 4:38 PM

He's also getting back in to the gym with regular hour-long workouts on the elliptical machine. I feel lovely,he said. My body is beginning to look like a person again! I have been fat for a long time."

Not surprising, Barkley has learned to make healthier eating decisions. He cut out pizza, cookies, and other junk food. He also started having yogurt or oatmeal for breakfast. now, I have got more energy! he told People. food group he was hesitant to incorporate in to his new system: vegetables. "I thought vegetables were all disagreeable! Weight Watchers has me eating cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and asparagus, and I , like it, he admitted.

Charles Barkley Charles Barkley

Charles Barkley Charles Barkley

Charles Barkley Charles Barkley

Charles Barkley Charles Barkley

0 komentar:

Post a Comment