Macaulay Culkin

Written By Star Magz on Friday, December 30, 2011 | 3:19 PM

Black Swan star Mila Kunis has split from Macaulay Culkin after a solid eight years together. A rep for the couple confirmed to the New York Post's Page Six today: "The split was amicable, and they stay close friends."

According to a source the pair had broken up months ago but decided to keep it quiet while Mila, 27, promoted Black Swan. Mila had historicallyin the past spoken about her fear of settling down with Macaulay, 30, revealing to BlackBook in December 2009 that marriage probably wasn't for her.

They said: "Not to say that I don't think in it, but it is not something that is important to me.

"But I will have kids. I am egocentric to have them now, but when I do, I don't feel like I need to be married. I need to have a person in my life who will look after me and my kids, nothing else."
source: clebrityfix
Macaulay Culkin Macaulay Culkin

Macaulay Culkin Macaulay Culkin

Macaulay Culkin Macaulay Culkin

Macaulay Culkin Macaulay Culkin


0 komentar:

Post a Comment