Thanksgiving Cake

Written By Star Magz on Thursday, November 24, 2011 | 4:35 PM

Everything in life is a balancing act. I am constantly walking a tight rope between time for work and time for family. Add to that issue the time needed for Thanksgiving preparation and it all gets a little out of synchronization. In order to have it all make sense, I try to find a good balance. When it comes to food for Thanksgiving Day, I have found it helps to combine a little new with the old, and think outside the box for the Thanksgiving meal.

I have to admit, however, that I am a traditionalist when it comes to Thanksgiving Day food. At our house, we have turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole and some sort of gelatin salad on Thanksgiving.

A few years ago, I found an easy way to include the traditional cranberry sauce in our meal … one that my children actually liked! It is a change now considered part of our tradition.

Here some of Thanksgiving cake that we can use :


thanksgiving cake thanksgiving cake

thanksgiving cake thanksgiving cake



0 komentar:

Post a Comment